This is a simple guide to uploading images to a post!
1. First go to the Attachments tab down to bottom left of the page click the "Add Files" button:
2. Then and select the files you want (hold "Ctrl" key on PC or "Command" key on Mac to select multiple files) and then click the "Open" button:
3. You should then see the files in the "Attachments" tab:
4. If an error icon is shown next to the file the most likely problem is that the file is to large (you need to resize the photo and try again)
5. To place the image into your post simply click where you want the image to go:
6. And click the "Place Inline" button next to the picture you want:
7. You should see something that kind of looks like a URL appear were you want the image (Repeat steps 5 and 6 until all the photos you have loaded have been inserted where you want them in the post)
That's it! You have added images to your post!
I hope this was useful for you, and if you have any questions, or you think this guide could be improved please let me know below!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Photo1-Skills-Brightsparks-Forum-Add-Picture-to-Post.png (27.11 KiB) Viewed 10993 times
- Photo2-Skills-Brightsparks-Forum-Add-Picture-to-Post.png (103.41 KiB) Viewed 10993 times
- Photo3-Skills-Brightsparks-Forum-Add-Picture-to-Post.png (47.15 KiB) Viewed 10993 times
- Photo4-Skills-Brightsparks-Forum-Add-Picture-to-Post.png (22.96 KiB) Viewed 10993 times
- Photo5-Skills-Brightsparks-Forum-Add-Picture-to-Post.png (22.96 KiB) Viewed 10993 times
- Photo6-Skills-Brightsparks-Forum-Add-Picture-to-Post.png (2.45 KiB) Viewed 10993 times
- Photo7-Skills-Brightsparks-Forum-Add-Picture-to-Post.png (84.29 KiB) Viewed 10993 times