Cant get the project to post.

This is the space to ask all your burning tech questions and discuss the ASB Bright Sparks competition. We are here to help!
nedpicaxe

Cant get the project to post.

Post by nedpicaxe » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:18 am

I have had three goes at posting the infrared project all in failure. The project took hours to develop and now it seems I cant send it. There are too many confusing options. Its a long project that should post easily like the old system. Its the old story "If its not broken dont fix it. Please advise me simply how to get the system working. Regards Nedpicaxe

Liam

Re: Cant get the project to post.

Post by Liam » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:06 am

Hi Ned,
What exactly is happening that it would not post? I have seen a post in the moderation queue and I have now just approved it?
Hope you're having a good Christmas break :)
Liam
Liam Beale
(Moderator)
www.phoenix-tech.co.nz

nedpicaxe

Post by nedpicaxe » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:06 am

Thank you Liam. I have sent the rest by new topics. In the old system you could view the postings personally and correct any text mistakes. it showed the whole posting as sequence. Now it seems only three attachments can be sent at once and it makes it a very confusing project description. Regards Nedpicaxe and Happy new Year

Liam

Post by Liam » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:56 pm

nedpicaxe wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:06 am
Thank you Liam. I have sent the rest by new topics. In the old system you could view the postings personally and correct any text mistakes. it showed the whole posting as sequence. Now it seems only three attachments can be sent at once and it makes it a very confusing project description. Regards Nedpicaxe and Happy new Year
Thanks Ned!

I use Flickr to host my photos, and then embed them. I think the problem is with uploads to the Skill's File Server. A work around is to have a 3rd party host which Flickr does well :)

Liam
Liam Beale
(Moderator)
www.phoenix-tech.co.nz